First Degree Reiki Training - 28th June 2024, Isle of Mull
This is truly a transformational course of self nurture, healing, growth and development, which also has the benefit of you being able to share a lifelong gift of Reiki with your friends, family, pets and nature. Manifestations become easier, you develop a better sense of peace, confidence and happiness and you take a huge leap towards being the best version of yourself. Re-awaken your magic within!
Your teacher - Reiki with Nix in Nature. Nikki Skittlethorpe (BA Hons, MFHT)
I have been studying Reiki since October 2012 and use it everyday. Reiki is a gift and joy and has positively transformed my life in so many ways. In addition to my daily Reiki, I have studied intensively with my Reiki teacher for two and a half years to be a Reiki Master teacher. You would be joining a pure and traceable lineage where each teacher has dedicated their lives to self growth and helping others to see and being their true potential.
Why might I want to join this course?
- Gifting yourself with Reiki will always support you for your highest best. You can use Reiki in any situation whether it be to energise, empower, reduce anxiety, reduce pain, increase quality sleep, speed up your natural ability to heal... the list goes on!
- The benefits for you positively ripple out to help others too
- You can gift, or energy exchange Reiki sessions with loved ones, pets and nature and feel empowered to be able to help in any situation that moves you to
Included in the Course
- What is Reiki, how it works and the Story of Reiki
- Four Sacred Attunements, opening and aligning your energy field to enable the Reiki to work through you
- How to use Reiki on yourself and others and the benefits of each hand position
- Simply bathe in the Reiki energy flowing through you and learn tips on welcoming this into your everyday lives
- Receive Reiki from a small group. When receiving Reiki from more than one practitioner the energy is quadrupled!
- Using Reiki in nature, with nature stories and folklore along the way
- Tips on sustainable living and reducing everyday chemicals
- Manifesting your goals into reality
- Time..... Time for you, a retreat, to deeply relax, to honour yourself and allow the mind to quieten, the body to ease and to find your roots and connection, to re-awaken your intuition
- Recordings of the main teachings for your private use and continued study, in addition to the handouts
- Lifetime support from your teacher and sharing experiences with fellow students
- Opportunities for Reiki shares which are a great way to expand your learning and to experience giving and receiving Reiki, Reiki days and further courses
Course - First Degree Reiki
Date: From Friday 28th June to Monday 1st July
Arrive between 6pm - 8pm Friday. The course starts 8:30pm Friday and concludes Monday Morning, check out is 10am.
Course Costs: £370 (course £235 plus accommodation £135, plus your main dinners and any breakfast and lunch preferences).
Accommodation: Cill-Mhoire Beech Lodge, a beautiful wooden lodge, set in the hills between Dervaig and Tobermory. If you live on Mull it is important that you stay with us for the three nights due to the content of the course, and the importance of allowing yourself self-nurture and retreat time.
Food: Self catering meals with a basic breakfast and lunch provided. It is advised that you have your evening meal on the Friday, either locally, or early evening in the lodge before introductions at 8:30pm. The Bellachroy is the nearest pub in Dervaig or Tobermory has ample options, or during your travels to the lodge. Please do bring self-catering dinner with you for the Saturday and Sunday evenings. The nearest shop is in Dervaig and is open 9am - 6pm. Milk, tea, coffee, bread and porridge, together with a lunch of vegetarian soup, rolls and fruit will be provided.
You will not be able to visit Tobermory, pubs, or tourist hotspots during the Saturday and Sunday. This is due to the course timings, (there is much to fit into two days), but also due to your attunements. You will benefit much more by being in the space, the beautiful landscape around us and taking time for you. Lunch times and a nature led walk allows time to explore, there are even standing stones walking distance from the lodge. Please therefore bring self catering main meal food for two days. There is a fridge, freezer and an oven/hob.
Travelling: Cill-Mhoire is north of the Isle of Mull, just a 15 minute walk from Dervaig and a 20 minute drive from Tobermory. If arriving via ferry at either Oban/Craignure or Lochaline/Fishnish, the drive will take between 30-45 minutes. Please contact me for travel options if you have no car. Ferry's must be pre-booked in good time via Calmac and there is a current sailing status page to refer to.
Availability: 4 people. Bed options are a double, single and a twin room.
Deposit: £120* which means £250 to pay or by bank transfer on arrival please, plus your travel, main meals and additional food preference costs.
*Deposits must be paid by the end of April and are non-returnable or transferable, a true commitment to nurture yourself.
Contact me to book your place and for any questions that you may have.